Phone calls...from the dead?

    When I was a young man I became aware of an intriguing book titled Phone Calls From The Dead, co-authored by D. Scott Rogo and Raymond Bayless.


    The stories in the book featured people who claimed to have received phone calls from deceased friends and loved ones!  The anecdotal evidence for these experiences is overwhelming.  Imagine your shock if you were to answer your ringing phone and hear your deceased aunt's voice call you by your name and tell you that she's okay.

    The book is out of print, but still available if you hunt around online.  (The asking prices go from the reasonable to the outrageous.)

    Now, I've never personally experienced a phone call from someone deceased...but I do believe I received an incoming text/incoming call notification from a deceased buddy of mine!

    That experience was wild enough, but then I have a story to share with you about the time that I placed an outgoing phone call...to a ghost!

    Both of those stories are available for you to read and enjoy in my new book, Riding with Ghosts, Angels, and the Spirits of the Dead, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, and more.

    My book is available in both paperback and e-book versions.

    If you'd like to read and enjoy some true ghost stories for Halloween this year, find out more about my book, with links to order at your favorite bookstore, at:


    Happy Hauntings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking back...a newly published author's point of view

Merry Christmas; lessons from Handel's Messiah